Kyle Walker Appeal?

thanks. I'm going to be going against the grain when i say Walker did do something, i mean he didn't just back into Calvert-Lewin in with a flat back, he definitely raised a shoulder (not elbow by any means) but it is innocuous at worst.

thanks. I'm going to be going against the grain when i say Walker did do something, i mean he didn't just back into Calvert-Lewin in with a flat back, he definitely raised a shoulder (not elbow by any means) but it is innocuous at worst.

We all know you ain't a city fan so your opinion counts as naff all.

Do you mean an arched back or a low shoulder. Both dangerous in an innocuous way.

The internet is full of people like you, trying to justify the unjustifiable, always "just sayin'."

Would have been better if the ref had given him a straight red for the none existent elbow so we could get it rescinded. What a farce.
That's the point. By giving him a yellow he sends him off but escapes any official review of his decision. Win-win as far as the authorities are concerned. Think of it as the hard-man midfielder who leaves one on David Silva early on to let him know he's there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.