Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kid have we had in the last 10 years that has gone elsewhere and proven us wrong?

There's an argument to be had that had we given certain prospects a go after resoundingly succesful loans that they would have succeeded. I know it's a dead horse at this point, but denayer was as highly rated with Celtic as vvd but was shipped off to the turkish league rather than play a part over the rapidly declining demichelis (was a good servant but he was what, 35, the year ota came in?).

I get your point but I don't think it's as simple as being proved wrong or right on youth. At a formative age there's more that goes into it.

That being said I'm all for walker and Alves, with mafeo having a year at gerona.

What kid have we had in the last 10 years that has gone elsewhere and proven us wrong?

Thats because for the most part the majority of our academy had been full of local lads. When was the last time a quality player born around Manchester was developed? Paul Scholes?

We'll definitely start making mistakes in the near future, just like Chelsea have, snapping up young talent from all over the world left right and center, some are going to fall through the cracks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.