Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their add ons add up to 5.5 mill assume this is because we can't win the Europa and the CL in same season? Is the for each PL for the length to f the contract?
You've misunderstood it. We pay them £0.5m every time we qualify for the champions league, £1.5m each time we win the league etc, but then once we hit £5m, we stop paying them.

So let's say, we sign a 5 year contract with Walker and we qualify 5 times (realistic) for CL, which means we already pay 2.5m over that period, and hopefully we can wrap up a league or two, too. :) In this case it'll easily reach 50m, but no one would care in that scenario anymore.

So let's say, we sign a 5 year contract with Walker and we qualify 5 times (realistic) for CL, which means we already pay 2.5m over that period, and hopefully we can wrap up a league or two, too. :) In this case it'll easily reach 50m, but no one would care in that scenario anymore.
If I understand correctly pal; any of those qualifiers can be met and we would have to pay the stated amount. However once we meet £5m in any combination we stop paying them.

If I understand correctly pal; any of those qualifiers can be met and we would have to pay the stated amount. However once we meet £5m in any combination we stop paying them.
I wasn't suggesting otherwise, was I? :) I think we understand it the same way and we are probably correct. But that's why I just gave an example of how it can actual work out in the end and that the +5m bonus should be easily reachable, but that would mean all is well as it means at least 2 trophies. :)

(Well, or 3 EL trophies and 4-5 CL qualifications....)

what a joke of a paper mirror is. Sure lukaku is overpriced but that's so misleading saying they paid "150m". Plus lindelof is far from being a "swedish nobody" just cuz you lot haven't heard of him. fuck the rags but let's be real.

God i hate british papers
Legend

I wasn't suggesting otherwise, was I? :) I think we understand it the same way and we are probably correct. But that's why I just gave an example of how it can actual work out in the end and that the +5m bonus should be easily reachable, but that would mean all is well as it means at least 2 trophies. :)

(Well, or 3 EL trophies and 4-5 CL qualifications....)
My bad mate, I mis-read your post, what a fool I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.