Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, based on the video of his first 20 goals, I don't think teams sit back as much as they do against us.

But even though most don't want to admit it, part of the reason why teams sit back against us is because we build too slowly. If we strike at to speed and Accuracy, it would look like Monaco playing these teams. Teams try to sit against Liverpool too. They just move it to the front quicker and run at defenders better.

P.S: 2 things that Mbappe enjoys doing. But hey

Oh definitely we are far too slow.

Bear in mind we've also scored a lot of counterattacking goals too, and we'd have a lot more if we were more clinical.

As soon as we score our first goal we always get a lot of chances on the counter.

Oh definitely we are far too slow.

Bear in mind we've also scored a lot of counterattacking goals too, and we'd have a lot more if we were more clinical.

As soon as we score our first goal we always get a lot of chances on the counter.
True.

Manchester City are losing interest in Kylian Mbappé (18) after learning that Monaco value the teenager at £110m. [The Times]

The more I think about it there's just no chance I see him coming to City, unfortunately. 120m+ To Real Madrid in two summers after a good World Cup.

Grrr. FAKE! :(

@Afrenchguy

How much you think RM ends up getting him for?

They did a 110M€ bid already. A club (probably them) made a 130M€ bid. Both denied, they don't want to talk for the moment and he won't go at this price this summer. As i said before several times. But I know that someone got a high value on this forum, so...

The paper by Duncan Castle : https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/mo...nchester-city-part-bidding-war-160452837.html

The €110m bid was the rags. He got it wrong, lied instead of admitting the mistake and then went running around desperately linking articles that were contradicting what he was saying or at the very least containing nothing to back it, before falling back on the "I know people and you don't, I'm from Monaco" line. Then it turned out he wasn't posting from Monaco. That's why he got so much stick, nothing like a person in a hole that won't stop digging.

Kisses @aguero93:20 .

Last edited:
The more I think about it there's just no chance I see him coming to City, unfortunately. 120m+ To Real Madrid in two summers after a good World Cup.

I dont see him staying at Monaco for two summers. The top clubs will not hang around waiting, in case a rival makes a knock out bid.

From City's perspective, I think its a case of evaluating how big a bid will any of the other clubs are likely to make this summer and then adding €10m. For me, the Times report suggests that City have decided that none of the other clubs that are interested in him are likely to bid €130m, or close. This is an exercise in damping down Monaco's expectations before making our final offer.

Well, based on the video of his first 20 goals, I don't think teams sit back as much as they do against us.

But even though most don't want to admit it, part of the reason why teams sit back against us is because we build too slowly. If we strike at to speed and Accuracy, it would look like Monaco playing these teams. Teams try to sit against Liverpool too. They just move it to the front quicker and run at defenders better.

P.S: 2 things that Mbappe enjoys doing. But hey

Must be why Liverpools home record against the bottom half is so good...

They do better against the better teams who don't sit back and our record against the more defensive teams is much better than theirs.

He'll stay at Monaco for next season and then move on to Madrid. No point even getting your hopes up with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.