Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmsl.

He is fishing here boys, dont fucking bite.

United pmsl.

José Mourinho wants to bring Kylian Mbappe to Manchester United. [RMC Sport] #MUFC

Manchester United and Real Madrid target Kylian Mbappe is like a young Neymar, according to Karim Benzema dailym.ai/2rsrQb5

Kylian Mbappe makes Monaco promise and sends message to Manchester United... sport-ne.ws/4rcr

José Mourinho wants to bring Kylian Mbappe to Manchester United. [RMC Sport] #MUFC

Manchester United and Real Madrid target Kylian Mbappe is like a young Neymar, according to Karim Benzema dailym.ai/2rsrQb5

Kylian Mbappe makes Monaco promise and sends message to Manchester United... sport-ne.ws/4rcr

There is a reason why i stay out of the transfer forum mostly and thanks for reminding me of it ;-)

I want a new ferrari this summer doesn't mean I'm going to get one :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.