Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect it to be a four way battle between Chelsea, PSG, Real and us. Hopefully Pep will give us that decisive edge over Zidane....

And what about.... Monaco?

Again while the championship celebration, both player, parents, and AS Monaco said that he will stay if a crazy ammount don't come on the board.
Deschamps also said that he will talk to him about that on a year of world cup.

Put 140M€ on the table or he won't go,as simple as that.

Vasyliev on RMC right now confirmed what i've said here since months, sorry for the guys who laughed at me :/

There is no players on sale. The ones who could leave are the oldest one (Silva, Fabinho), but it'll be for a really high amount only.
No players asked him to leave.

About Mbappé : "Today we can easyly say no to a 130M€ offer. Without any problems.".

Vasyliev on RMC right now confirmed what i've said here since months, sorry for the guys who laughed at me :/

There is no players on sale.

About Mbappé : "Today we can easyly say no to a 130M€ offer. Without any problems.".

Thats great.

Listen, you are more than welcome on here as a fan of another team but you need to drop the arrogant attitude all the time because it leads to arguments and you wont last long.

This is a City forum so views expressed will always be City biased and you need to accept that.

I predict that real will pony up the cash for him and loan him back to Monaco next season for development so no one takes him.

I predict that real will pony up the cash for him and loan him back to Monaco next season for development so no one takes him.

Few things why that won't happen IMO :

- You don't buy a 130+M€ player for loan it.

Oh, and someone once trashtalked me about him not breaking the record for transfert. Hey dude! :)
You can here it here (and I say that since long months, now you'll maybe put some credits on my voice) that he will not go under the record, and the club will not sell him except if he ask.

"- If I'm Chelsea, Manchester, and I offer you 100M€ for Mbappé?
- There is absolutely no price for Mbappé. Except if he ask us to leave, then, we will sit around a table and discuss. But for us, he's priceless.
- So you can say no to a 100M€ bid?
- Yeah of course. Sure. "

Oh, and someone once trashtalked me about him not breaking the record for transfert. Hey dude! :)
You can here it here (and I say that since long months, now you'll maybe put some credits on my voice) that he will not go under the record, and the club will not sell him except if he ask.

- There is absolutely no price for Mbappé. Except if he ask us to leave, then, we will sit around a table and discuss. But for us, he's priceless.

Mbappe and Monaco need to agree a new contract. That's the bit Vasilyev left out. His current deal will only have a year left to run next summer and he'll be going for half the current prices being touted around.

As Vasilyev says, if he asks to leave the game changes. It would be the same no matter what the summer though, because top players in these situations have all the power. Especially ones in the current contractual situation that Mbappe's in.

Going to be interesting to see if anyone moves for him, but they will only do so if he's told Monaco that he wants to go. Then the sale will become inevitable. Otherwise he'll sign a new contract tout suite.

Your arrogance is so obnoxious man, just cut it out. Every club president on the planet will posture like this to drive the price up.

Did you bother to read my reply to your earlier post?

More similar to II Fenomeno than TH14.
What any sane chairman will say..Happens at every club.
Unless a player personally asks to move on,a club doesn't sell a player for whatever amount of money.
If Mbappe or any other Monaco player doesn't want to be there,Monaco won't hold them against their will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.