Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is better, different kind of players, Jesus can finish, has more flair, can assist, is more involved in buildup play, can close down... Mbappé isn't that type of player he's pace, power and deadly finishing great player in his own right who I wouldn't mind at City but I genuinely believe Jesus will eclipse him, players like Jesus don't come around often, ask any Brazilian they know their football.

13 career assist for Jesus, 14 for Mbappé.
The only thing where you're right, is in the build up.

Finishing, pace, skill, ball control, vision, football IQ, passing, it's all on Mbappé side.

Different types as you say, but I would never swap Jesus for Mbappe, not a chance.
The prices touted make me appreciate what a steal we got last summer, it makes a nice change to be able to say that doesn't it? I would like them both though but I don't want Aguero to go before he breaks the scoring record for City at the very least, he can see his contract out for my liking.

13 career assist for Jesus, 14 for Mbappé.
The only thing where you're right, is in the build up.

Finishing, pace, skill, ball control, vision, football IQ, passing, it's all on Mbappé side.
Against PL opposition he would have had a much harder time at it. You do realise Jesus is only just back from a lengthy lay off? Jesus didn't have the advantage of being at a club with CL level players in it until recently is another important difference if a fair comparison is to be made. We saw in the champions league Mbappé was more of an asset to you running in behind and running at defenders with the ball.

I never said he couldn't do those things it's just he's not exceptional in them in the way Jesus is. He's a step above Mbappé in those areas: Skill, Ball Control, Football IQ, Vision and Passing; the things I'd give him over Jesus being fair are probably pace and finishing(which make him very dangerous) but again that doesn't mean Jesus doesn't have those either, they are equal in some areas too in my book such as off the ball movement.

Also you seem to consider yourself an expert but sorry I'll take the Brazilians knowledge and eye for talent over a Frenchmans too.

Last edited:
Don't worry, neither will we do. But we know both players.

There is a reason why 100% of European big clubs are ready to break the bank for mbappé.
I am sure there is. But I think there are other Monaco players who City need more at present than Mbappe.

I am sure there is. But I think there are other Monaco players who City need more at present than Mbappe.
He'll tell you we can't have those either and be smug about it... it's going to be so funny if we sign Fabinho, we're not the ones being so certain about it to the point of arrogance so it doesn't matter if it doesn't come off.

Against PL opposition he wouldn't do that

Who do realize that ligue 1 club are much more tacticals and defensive than PL ones?
In PL Mbappé owuld have much more

And as i take career stats; we talk about bresilian league too.. Not the best defensive league, hu?

"He's a step above Mbappé in those areas: Skill, Ball Control, Football IQ, Vision and Passing"

And that's where we can easyly see that you just saw youtube videos of Kylian. Tho, they are enough to see that is much more better than Jesus on these points.

You even talked about off ball mouvement. It's juste hilarious now. ^^

" it's going to be so funny if we sign Fabinho"

Everyone except fabinho to leave, and place City as the favorite to sign him so... it's just not the point.
You'll just be amazed by this dude, that's all. Except if Pep play him RB. Then you will cry.

WEveryone except fabinho to leave, and place City as the favorite to sign him so... it's just not the point.
You'll just be amazed by this dude, that's all. Except if Pep play him RB. Then you will cry.

Hahaha you are so full of shit. 3 weeks ago you said there was absolutely no chance Fabinho was leaving.

Who do realize that ligue 1 club are much more tacticals and defensive than PL ones?

And as i take career stats; we talk about bresilian league too.. Not the best defensive league, hu?

"He's a step above Mbappé in those areas: Skill, Ball Control, Football IQ, Vision and Passing"

And that's where we can easyly see that you just saw youtube videos of Kylian. Tho, they are enough to see that is much more better than Jesus on these points.

You even talked about off ball mouvement. It's juste hilarious now. ^^

Everyone except fabinho to leave, and place City as the favorite to sign him so... it's just not the point.

On verra

Everyone except fabinho to leave, so... it's just not the point.
Fanboy alert... the majority of Ligue 1 clubs are canon fodder for teams like PSG and Monaco the whole of Europe knows it pal don't fool yourself.

As for the part in bold you are deluded, Mbappé went missing for large parts of CL games when the going got tough, he can't close down half as well, he doesn't have more skill or flair than Jesus, he does stepovers when he doesn't need to Jesus does things instinctively with the aim to beat a man(that's maturity)... I was bang on the money Jesus is better in all those areas I'm sure of it I've watched Jesus enough to know you have haven't the foggiest clue about how good Jesus is, you're just an Mbappé fanboy jumping to his defence all the time spouting price tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.