Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Different types as you say, but I would never swap Jesus for Mbappe, not a chance.

2. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

13 career assist for Jesus, 14 for Mbappé.
    The only thing where you're right, is in the build up.

Finishing, pace, skill, ball control, vision, football IQ, passing, it's all on Mbappé side.

3. Metalartin

Metalartin

The prices touted make me appreciate what a steal we got last summer, it makes a nice change to be able to say that doesn't it? I would like them both though but I don't want Aguero to go before he breaks the scoring record for City at the very least, he can see his contract out for my liking.

4. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

Don't worry, neither will we do. But we know both players.

There is a reason why 100% of European big clubs are ready to break the bank for mbappé.

5. Metalartin

Metalartin

Against PL opposition he would have had a much harder time at it. You do realise Jesus is only just back from a lengthy lay off? Jesus didn't have the advantage of being at a club with CL level players in it until recently is another important difference if a fair comparison is to be made. We saw in the champions league Mbappé was more of an asset to you running in behind and running at defenders with the ball.

I never said he couldn't do those things it's just he's not exceptional in them in the way Jesus is. He's a step above Mbappé in those areas: Skill, Ball Control, Football IQ, Vision and Passing; the things I'd give him over Jesus being fair are probably pace and finishing(which make him very dangerous) but again that doesn't mean Jesus doesn't have those either, they are equal in some areas too in my book such as off the ball movement.

Also you seem to consider yourself an expert but sorry I'll take the Brazilians knowledge and eye for talent over a Frenchmans too.

Last edited: 19 May 2017
  6. Jazzman

Jazzman

I am sure there is. But I think there are other Monaco players who City need more at present than Mbappe.

7. Metalartin

Metalartin

He'll tell you we can't have those either and be smug about it... it's going to be so funny if we sign Fabinho, we're not the ones being so certain about it to the point of arrogance so it doesn't matter if it doesn't come off.

8. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

Who do realize that ligue 1 club are much more tacticals and defensive than PL ones?
    In PL Mbappé owuld have much more

And as i take career stats; we talk about bresilian league too.. Not the best defensive league, hu?

"He's a step above Mbappé in those areas: Skill, Ball Control, Football IQ, Vision and Passing"

And that's where we can easyly see that you just saw youtube videos of Kylian. Tho, they are enough to see that is much more better than Jesus on these points.

You even talked about off ball mouvement. It's juste hilarious now. ^^

" it's going to be so funny if we sign Fabinho"

Everyone except fabinho to leave, and place City as the favorite to sign him so... it's just not the point.
    You'll just be amazed by this dude, that's all. Except if Pep play him RB. Then you will cry.

9. domalino

domalino

Hahaha you are so full of shit. 3 weeks ago you said there was absolutely no chance Fabinho was leaving.

10. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

On verra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.