Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

1. Sunset

Sunset

Honestly this is probably what will happen but your attitude makes you look like an idiot. People would believe you if you weren't so self obsessed.

2. waspish

waspish

Yep and Jesus aint playing in a Micky mouse league

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    I think you're being overly generous there.

4. Metalartin

Metalartin

It's more tactical than the PL and has better defenders I heard somewhere... or was that far worse attackers in teams lower down than you see in the PL... I forget now.

5. Callum Ramsey

Callum Ramsey

The french league is the weakest anything out of the big 5 (England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France). Outside of PSG and Monaco the attackers and defenders for every other team below is of a poorer general standard compared to the other leagues. Someone tried to use the fact that there is less goals scored on average in that league in comparison to the Premier League as a reason why it has superior defending and is more tactical but you will also find that is also the case when its compared to the other leagues so I'll hazard a guess its a case of the latter with it having poorer attackers in general. You only need to look at the top scorers list to see that.

Mbappe has shown his talent in the champions League although briefly and only against a city defence with stones and otamendi(worst pairing) and dortmund, probably the two most open teams you could get in the competition this season. He's been easily dealt with whenever he's faced organised and experienced defenders so I'm willing to wait another season before making any bold proclamations on his talent level.

6. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

You are terrifyingly thick.

7. BigOscar

BigOscar

Monaco have the 2nd best defensive record in Ligue 1. That should probably tell you everything you need to know about the standard of defending in that league

8. Murph

Murph

Yep, the cb's at Monaco are bang average. And the fb's are better going forward than defending, though I do rate Mendy.

9. Dax777

Dax777

This. I think some unknown kid might surpass both :)

10. CityFan94

CityFan94

Very similar profile to Stones, Jesus, Sterling & Sane - we weren't afraid to go very expensive with those players, knowing they had truly class potential.