Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gained extra interest in Monaco when we were billed to play each other and my oh my, they've got a bloody good team. I would be estatic if we managed to sign Fabinho, Mendy, Silva and HenryRonaldo. That's almost half their starting 11.

With Silva, Bakayoko, Mendy, Fabinho and Sidibe all looking likely to leave, I personally believe Mbappe will stay this summer.

I would rather pay Monaco £10 million today, ask them to hold on for two years and reserve first rights in his trasfer when Aguero leaves in 2019

Maybe as part of our 3 player raid on Monaco we've got an agreement at the end of next season for this guy.

Kun has certainly got enough for another season with us and it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibilities.

All the talk was Monaco needed to sell players early in the window. I think Silva, Fabinho, Falcao and Moutinho were the players they were prepared to sell. If some of those went then they'd keep Mbappe. Looks like a smart move if we get Mendy, Fabinho and Silva because we can sit back knowing Mbappe will be staying and then return next year if he has a good season.

All the talk was Monaco needed to sell players early in the window. I think Silva, Fabinho, Falcao and Moutinho were the players they were prepared to sell. If some of those went then they'd keep Mbappe. Looks like a smart move if we get Mendy, Fabinho and Silva because we can sit back knowing Mbappe will be staying and then return next year if he has a good season.

Yes can see this as more than a possibility

I would not annoy even if he will sign for madrid. Anyone but united. We have sane and jesus we dont need mbappe but hope he will not sign for another epl team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.