Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how reliable, but there were reports yesterday that he "only wanted Madrid". Unless circumstances change it looks to me like this one is dead in the water. I do wonder whether all this kerfuffle around Ronaldo has been orchestrated to fleece the rags, because they know that Mbappe is coming.

I'm sure every elite club has held talks with his entourage over the past 12 months but if Real is his genuine dream destination then it seems like a non starter for us and I'm sure that Pep and Txiki know this by now if true.....
But what if Monaco accept a bid. Then the player has a decision to make. Monaco will sell, this season or next. If City get him, then we will be in the CL final every year for the next decade. Worth whatever it takes in my opinion, but it's not my money.

But what if Monaco accept a bid. Then the player has a decision to make. Monaco will sell, this season or next. If City get him, then we will be in the CL final every year for the next decade. Worth whatever it takes in my opinion, but it's not my money.
That's a bit over the top. Barcelona with one of the best players ever did not manage that. So your praise for Mbappe is a tad ridiculous. I personally think if we are hel bent on getting Mbappe, we have to let go of Sanchez and also upgrade the defense.

That's a bit over the top. Barcelona with one of the best players ever did not manage that. So your praise for Mbappe is a tad ridiculous. I personally think if we are hel bent on getting Mbappe, we have to let go of Sanchez and also upgrade the defense.

Sanchez is an Aguero quality player, in other words third tier in terms of world class. The top tier is the 2 guys who have dominated world football the last decade.Both are so good they carry teams to the ultimate prizes despite deficiencies elsewhere in the side. they are arguably up there with Pele and Maradona and di Stefano.

Next tier, superstars Neymar, Suarez and maybe our own Gabriel Jesus.

The question we have to ask ourselves is what exactly is Mbappe? If he is tier 1 or 2 and at over 100 million he needs to be then it is a no brainer buy him and not Sanchez.

Sanchez is an Aguero quality player, in other words third tier in terms of world class. The top tier is the 2 guys who have dominated world football the last decade.Both are so good they carry teams to the ultimate prizes despite deficiencies elsewhere in the side. they are arguably up there with Pele and Maradona and di Stefano.

The question we have to ask ourselves is what exactly is Mbappe? If he is tier 1 or 2 and at over 100 million he needs to be then it is a no brainer buy him and not Sanchez.
Exactly. It's either Mbappe or Sanchez. Signing Sanchez and getting rid of Aguero would make no sense whatsoever. If we get Mbappe, I would rather spend the Sanchez money on a quality CB or a DM.

I think Kun is easily in that second tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.