Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are liverpool and arsenal putting bids in for this lad?
Can't be just to keep their fans happy, what if Monaco accepted their bids would they withdrawal it?
And bidding for mbappe when he's nailed on real madrid,why?
You only bid for a player if you want him and you think you can get him

If there was even a slim chance of Mbappe moving to the premier league this year, there is not a cat in hells chance that we would stand aside to let Liverpool or Arsenal snap him up. For that matter, neither would Chelsea or the rags.

Mbappe will use any of the EPL clubs or PSG only as a stepping stone to Real Madrid because he won't be starting if he moves right now, the kid is smart. Now if he comes to us, we are the least likely one to sell when the time comes, BUT I won't want a player who is a Madrid fanboy and dreams about playing for them because in 4 years he will be a star and can disrupt the dressing room.

So you would not sign a player who in 4 years could help us win trophies just in case he wants to go in the future.

Send me the lottery numbers also

Why are liverpool and arsenal putting bids in for this lad?
Can't be just to keep their fans happy, what if Monaco accepted their bids would they withdrawal it?
And bidding for mbappe when he's nailed on real madrid,why?
You only bid for a player if you want him and you think you can get him

I'm not sure there's too much evidence of anyone bidding for Mbappe. There's clearly a lot of interest and his advisors are clearly talking to a few clubs but as you say until anyone is given any encouragement they won't just randomly bid. My sense is that a few at the table may be playing longer games - need him to stay put so they can bid next summer. Real clearly want him but may not have the money until they sell - which they can in time but I'm not sure about the wider state of Madrid's finances. The wider problems in Spain probably mean a lot of the handouts and under the table deals from local govt and business have all but dried up. Can't see there being anymore dodgy land deals etc. For the first time in 80 years even the head of state isn't a supporter. Madrid tend to spend big every summer - some of that spending may be catching up with them but I guess winning back to back Champions Legaues must put them into another stratosphere financially - almost up with the Rags!

Mbappe will use any of the EPL clubs or PSG only as a stepping stone to Real Madrid because he won't be starting if he moves right now, the kid is smart. Now if he comes to us, we are the least likely one to sell when the time comes, BUT I won't want a player who is a Madrid fanboy and dreams about playing for them because in 4 years he will be a star and can disrupt the dressing room.

If you spend +100m on player, you will start him.

He will not be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.