Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnblade

rnblade

Defender of Her Majesty's Realm
    If he did make it to us, I hope he doesn't turn out like that rag twat Pogba. Over paid & underperforming.

2. colesy

colesy

I think the big difference is they have Maureen and how his teams play, and we have Pep. I personally doubt Pogba would have played so badly for us last season, under Pep, and our style of play.

3. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Why do you think Pep could stop Pogba from being a lazy arrogant ****.

Last edited: 17 Jul 2017
  4. Silva_Spell

Silva_Spell

Think this is one for next year.

We might chuck a crazzy bid in this summer if Sanchez isn't going to happen tho

5. waterfootblues

waterfootblues

If we can convince Mbappe that coming to City to learn from Pep is the right thing for him, I fully expect a world record bid going in.
    Sanchez will happen anyway. He's already convinced. Imho.

6. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

I don't understand why anyone young and French is getting compared to Pogba. Mbappe and Mendy are nothing like him but I keep seeing "I hope they don't turn out like Pogba" or "he's got a social media account? That's a bit Pogba". It's like some of you are itching to categorise these players.

7. almir

almir

I have zero hope for this one. I don't think it's in his best interest to come to the team with so much competition in attack when he can pratcically chose any of top clubs to go to. Looks like Madrid are selling Morata to Milan, if I'd be him, I'd definitely go there.

8. not my fault!

not my fault!

Ninja & part time Jedi
    We could buy him & loan him back to Monaco.. I genuinely believe Sergio will leave next year & end up at Real. So having secured Mbappe in advance would enable us to fill that gap straight away without any chasing around or haggling etc.

9. almir

almir

That won't happen IMO. I believe the only chance for him to come here is that Aguero goes now. That doesn't look like it's going to happen so no Mbappe imo.

10. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

Yea sure City is gonna think let's break the transfer record for a player who we then proceed to loan out.... That's ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.