Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

1. Kamran Shirinzade

Kamran Shirinzade

it is about mbappe actually. if he really wants to be next galacticos and continue legacy of cristiano ronaldo under zidane he will prefer real madrid. but if he wants develop as young player under best manager for youngsters pep he will select city. i think if madrid could succeed sell morata to milan for 70 as they already sold james they will sign top attacking prospect. mbappe is once generation player without any doubts and his signing to city may be reason for our dominance in next decade. but it is not critical as left back singning because we already we have young talented striker gabriel jesus.

2. not my fault!

not my fault!

Ninja & part time Jedi
    Of course it is which is why I didn't suggest that.... what I said is buy him now & loan him out. Buying him could consist of a £10m down payment then the rest next summer. We've just spent that on Luiz & loaned him straight out so it's not so "ridiculous" after all!

3. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

Thinking Monaco would accept 10m now a loan back to them and the rest next season is even more ridiculous

4. capiloton

capiloton

my dream team with their shirt at City in the near future.
    number 9 - Mbappe
    number 10 - Jesus
    number 11 - Sane

damn.

5. not my fault!

not my fault!

Ninja & part time Jedi
    You know Monaco & their way of thinking do you? Madrid have just done it with players as they can't sign anyone... Just because you think it won't happen, doesn't mean it won't.

6. BufordUSABlue

BufordUSABlue

Making the worlds water clean to drink!
    It's brilliant but, I think it's a tadge light....... in my humble opinion, going into games with 3 players just won't work, even with a 'fly-keeper"
    Just my opinion of course

7. M18CTID

M18CTID

Just looking back at the first page of this thread. I wish Monaco had accepted our 40m Euro bid last summer. Then again, knowing us we'd have promptly sent him out on loan to Celtic.

8. Wrighty Wrexham

Wrighty Wrexham

Surely this kid is not going to stay at monaco after seeing all his teamates leaving. He is going to be the only one left at this rate with no support for next season.

9. pepsi_dave

pepsi_dave

Surely our selling point would be, "Look, you're 18, come and play for pep for 3-4 years, become even better still, and then if Madrid still want you, and you still want to go there, then you'll be 22/23, still young enough to spend a huge chunk of your career at Madrid. Use City to help you become a better player first."

Everyone wins, City win not only now, but later. Imagine his transfer value in 3-4 years. He wins because he goes to Madrid as the ready made article to spend the rest of his career!

10. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

Real seem to want him now