Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are one of many clubs Monaco's statement was aimed at, but I don't think it's anything to be unduly worried about. Apparently our relationship with them is still pretty good regardless. I think PSG are the main source of their ire.

I think we are one of many clubs Monaco's statement was aimed at, but I don't think it's anything to be unduly worried about. Apparently our relationship with them is still pretty good regardless. I think PSG are the main source of their ire.

Makes sense considering psg and themselves are fighting over the same money.

There seems to be a bit of a cold war going on between us and PSG right now. The Alves thing has probably led us to drive prices up on some of their targets, which in turn has them doing it with Sanchez, who I don't believe they can actually get, but they are happy to work with Arsenal to f**k us over on the cost.

There seems to be a bit of a cold war going on between us and PSG right now. The Alves thing has probably led us to drive prices up on some of their targets, which in turn has them doing it with Sanchez, who I don't believe they can actually get, but they are happy to work with Arsenal to f**k us over on the cost.

Nailed it Thaksin.

It's also pretty clear the kid's had his head turned and is interested.

Toys out of the pram vibes from Monaco.

This cold war thing is based on the current Gulf states politics. Qatar is being accused of sponsoring terrorism among other things and a trade embargo has been applied ay other states including our very own Abu Dhabi, added to this is a determination from Monaco to not sell to PSG. The result of this from a footballing perspective is as you have stated. I think the best way to play this little game out would be to let them have a free run at Sanchez and snap up Mbappe.

This cold war thing is based on the current Gulf states politics. Qatar is being accused of sponsoring terrorism among other things and a trade embargo has been applied ay other states including our very own Abu Dhabi, added to this is a determination from Monaco to not sell to PSG. The result of this from a footballing perspective is as you have stated. I think the best way to play this little game out would be to let them have a free run at Sanchez and snap up Mbappe.

Does seem that PSG are going for our targets and succeeding

Hope we get Mbappe but still can't see that happening

Sanchez to PSG I can see happening though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.