Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous comment. Martial's first season in England for a 19 year old was superb, take off the blue tinted specs. Majority of United fans would pay that fee over and over again, just like we would with Sane and Sterling.
Where is martial now? record fee for a teenager wasn't he?
My point is with kids anything can happen,i'm not going to be convinced so i'm out and hope we spend our money sorting out the defence instead

Where is martial now? record fee for a teenager wasn't he?
My point is with kids anything can happen,i'm not going to be convinced so i'm out and hope we spend our money sorting out the defence instead

Martial's having an awkward second season under Mourinho but nothing worse than Sterling's season last year and United fans would happily do the deal again today.

Superb? He's looking a lot better these days but his price tag was questioned a heck of a lot in his first season, he's not looking on Sané's level and I don't believe anyone would be saying that if he weren't playing for the rags. Would you even consider swapping him Sané or Sterling for that matter?

Martial is looking better this season than he is last? Must be confused there lol. Whether I'd swap him for Sane or Sterling is irrelevant, all 3 are around the same level and are only going to get better. Doubt you'd find many Utd fans who'd swap them either.

Martial is looking better this season than he is last? Must be confused there lol. Whether I'd swap him for Sane or Sterling is irrelevant, all 3 are around the same level and are only going to get better. Doubt you'd find many Utd fans who'd swap them either.
I seem to remember he started well but his season dipped big time in the second half of the season(maybe I do have that wrong I don't follow the rags that closely), enough for plenty on here to take a few jibes at the transfer. What did he do of note last season really? Turn their season around? Game changer? Any of that or just not look like a total waste of money with a bit of composure on the ball that didn't amount to much? I'm sure it would have been hard to miss if he was making that kind of impact with him playing for the rags.

To be fair I'd take Mbappé in a heartbeat, but I'd just be worried if he was a direct replacement for Agüero (who guarantees goals). Whether you think Sergio's been poor this year or not, he's bagged 20+ goals in 5 of the last 6 seasons (30, 17, 28, 32, 29, 25) despite his injury problems.

Anyway I've said enough for now just basically I wouldn't mind him in the squad because he really could live up to the hype after all but it really wouldn't be the end of the world if we miss out on him... for a world record fee... for an 18 year old at the beginning of his career as a professional... in a window with so many positions to sort out. Have Monaco even said they have any intention of selling him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.