Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. But when Aguero is fit. You can move Jesus to LW with Aguero up front. I think Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling + Mbappe, would be too much talent for 3 positions. You need someone who can play wide but also in the middle in the Silva/KDB position. That's my thinking anyway.

But i don't know Pep's thinking. Maybe he signs another pure winger to cover Sane/Sterling....while ditching Navas and Nolito.
That's what I was thinking.

However someone like Julian Brandt might be the best hybrid option. Can play AM and Wing easily.

That's what I was thinking.

However someone like Julian Brandt might be the best hybrid option. Can play AM and Wing easily.

Dont forget zinchenko. He plays on the wing and as a central attacker.

One thing that impressed me about him was his aggresiveness with the ball. Same skillset as Sane but more aggresive. Although Sane's aggresiveness has been building up game after game. And Sane is much more mature from a tactical standpoint.

We also have Roberts to come back in the summer.
Not the same level of wing talent required. Mbappe brings that breakneck speed and that makes all the difference. Roberts has good dribbling skill, but the speed to be an influential scorer and stretcher of teams. Just isn't there. Same with Zichenko who is more Silva than Sterling.

With Mbappe, that probably gets us 3 guys who can run the 100 meters in 10 seconds or less. That's the kinda speed that kills when you have accurate passers like Silva, Debryune and Gundogan behind them

Very skilful & rapid. Would add to our forward line.

Just a slight concern that we need to keep spaces for youngsters such as Sancho to get a chance not forgetting Moreno & Roberts out on loan.

This summer maybe too soon for Monaco to agree to sell him.

Got it right again didn't they? :)

Yep haha and I would genuinely sign Gabriel Jesus every time and score 30+ goals a season with him. I originally signed him because of his name years ago when he was just 16, turned out he was amazing and signed for City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.