Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahim is surely ready for a place in the squad next season. He's been consistently brilliant for over a year. He would offer more than navas offers now. Even sancho would.
Brahim & Diaz won't be involved for at least 18 month they may get a look in next years League Cup but until Merlin has gone & Diaz has proven himself in a good league then time is on his side, Sancho may get his chance a little quicker.
Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Mbappa & Robberts will do nicely.
Navas, Nolito & Kelechi goodnight.

Brahim & Diaz won't be involved for at least 18 month they may get a look in next years League Cup but until Merlin has gone & Diaz has proven himself in a good league then time is on his side, Sancho may get his chance a little quicker.
Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Mbappa & Robberts will do nicely.
Navas, Nolito & Kelechi goodnight.

I think loaning him out isn't the best of ideas. He's been brilliant for the past 18 months, he deserves a place in the squad next season, even if it's a role like Garcia has. Talents like Brahim should be thrown in the deep end instead of going out on loans.

I was so excited when we were close to sign Hazard and then he ended up at Chelsea.

Now I have the same excitement for Mbappe, hopefully this time he will end up signing for us.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a City shirt but I feel it would be unfair to sign him just because we don't want to see him at united(remember Martial was supposed to be the next Ballon d'Or winner too), we have academy players, Marlos Moreno(remember plenty of experts have been saying he was the hottest young prospect from South America in his age group moreso than even G. Jesus for some we should not give up on him), Patrick Roberts and we need to strengthen elsewhere on the pitch.

I think his power and pace for such a young age are what sets him apart, G. Jesus seems a more intelligent and technically gifted player for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.