Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kompany is King

Kompany is King

No need to be concerned with reports that Sanchez is in Paris to talk to PSG then?

2. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

Ings signed for Liverpool from Burnley with a January precontract agreement in 2015. Have the rules changed since then ?

Smalling from Fulham to rags was a Jan precontract too.

3. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Folk need to wake up to the game that PSG are playing within the media right now.

They have done their budget with Neymar, simple as!

4. Robinho's Subbuteo

Robinho's Subbuteo

Creative Director
    This.

5. not my fault!

not my fault!

Ninja & part time Jedi
    He could sign one with NYCFC or even Girona & then get loaned to City for say 12months ;-)

6. MCFC ISRAEL

MCFC ISRAEL

I'll be glad for one of Mbappe, Sanchez or Dembele. I really dont care which one

7. J_MCFC21

J_MCFC21

Time will tell. Think Mbappe might add that something extra, Sanchez seems most realistic atm, not sure they'll be a plan C..Probably keep Diaz as the forward.

However. Good day for French football today. PSG(Neymar debut) and Monaco both playing...better than whats on Sky, not sure Mbappe will be starting for Monaco.

8. bigkatnyc

bigkatnyc

Looks like he's on bench.

9. St.Pauli support

St.Pauli support

I think the most important factor will be convincing the player. City is holding a strong hand in Pep and his great project of attacking football with a bunch of young classy players. What club would be a better fit for Mbappé? His mates are here already...

I feel nobody is willing to pay 180m€ this summer and prefers to wait, hoping KM won't sign a new contract now and will be significantly cheaper next summer going into his last contract year. 19yr would still be young, and the situation around Sergio will have to be evaluated next summer too.

Makes a lot of sense to me. I think Pep would have or already has a good chance to convince the young lad.

10. kun

kun

That's just a predicted team. Nice to see Rony Lopes there for Monaco though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.