Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I did not. I suggest you look back a page or two. I only called you pathetic. Anyway, bore off now.
boring **** here.... It was actually NinjaMonkey who said I sounded like a Rag or a Dipper so I was mistaken, apologies

Regardless, You don't like alternate opinions to your own do you... that makes your participation on a forum a challenge for me.. anybody who thinks differently than you is talking Shite or they're boring which is a worry

Maybe lay off the sauce or whatever else it is pissing you off.. it can't surely be just my posts? ... it's ok to chat shit and challenge perception sometimes, ok to admit it when you are wrong (as I have) but when you refuse to acknowledge another poster's opinion even if you don't agree with it then it's a poor do....

Bluemanc100 out.....

boring **** here.... It was actually NinjaMonkey who said I sounded like a Rag or a Dipper so I was mistaken, apologies

Regardless, You don't like alternate opinions to your own do you... that makes your participation on a forum a challenge for me.. anybody who thinks differently than you is talking Shite or they're boring which is a worry

Maybe lay off the sauce or whatever else it is pissing you off.. it can't surely be just my posts? ... it's ok to chat shit and challenge perception sometimes, ok to admit it when you are wrong (as I have) but when you refuse to acknowledge another poster's opinion even if you don't agree with it then it's a poor do....

Bluemanc100 out.....

You're telling me to lay of the sauce and yet you cannot remember who said what two minutes ago, haha.

Didn't call you a boring ...., you're making things up again.

You're talking rubbish again, "anybody who thinks differently than you is talking Shite or they're boring which is a worry", not at all true. It's not anybody, it's just you.
I acknowledged your opinion and called you out for it being garbage as did a few others.

Anyway, when PSG are done for "cheating the system", as you said, or you can supply some objective evidence for it come back and let us all know.

You're telling me to lay of the sauce and yet you cannot remember who said what two minutes ago, haha.

Didn't call you a boring ...., you're making things up again.

You're talking rubbish again, "anybody who thinks differently than you is talking Shite or they're boring which is a worry", not at all true. It's not anybody, it's just you.
I acknowledged your opinion and called you out for it being garbage as did a few others.

Anyway, when PSG are done for "cheating the system", as you said, or you can supply some objective evidence for it come back and let us all know.

"I suggest you look back a page or two. I only called you pathetic. Anyway, bore off now"

I've got my coat already... PM me and I'll show you where the cloakroom is chap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.