Lúcio

We already have the best CB in the world in Kompany. Good in the air, great tackler/decision maker and reads the game tremendously. He's also a great ball player and if you look back has been the starting point for a lot of our attacks/goals this year and last.

Lucio is top class no doubt but would we really want to spend money on something were going to have to replace again in 2-3 years.

My choice would be either Pique or Phil Jones (cough ahem). The latter of which although a rag knows the prem and has easily proven himself.

jdawson-mcfc said:
We already have the best CB in the world in Kompany. Good in the air, great tackler/decision maker and reads the game tremendously. He's also a great ball player and if you look back has been the starting point for a lot of our attacks/goals this year and last.

Lucio is top class no doubt but would we really want to spend money on something were going to have to replace again in 2-3 years.

My choice would be either Pique or Phil Jones (cough ahem). The latter of which although a rag knows the prem and has easily proven himself.

With a couple mediocre displays, a ton of poor performances and what, 3 own goals?

Guess that's all it takes to prove yourself these days.

jdawson-mcfc said:

Phil fuckin Jones?

I sincerely hope I'm being Clarkied here!

If not, one word for you mate - RAG!!!

Too early to say Kompany.

I dont know how he would do against Messi.

Rooney usually rapes him when we play United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.