La Liga 2016/2017

congrats Zidane for going 40 unbeaten.

Unbelievable record! 40 games unbeaten! The media here were salivating over Chelsea's 13 wins in a row and they've not been in the CL so haven't had anywhere near the level of opposition. 40 games unbeaten is exceptional. They could have eased off at 3-2 as they were through but fought further to draw the game. I thought our start of the season was incredible, we've a way to go! And I don't want to hear "La Liga is piss poor apart from Barca" because in Europe the Spanish sides always do a lot better than teams from our league.

Unbelievable record! 40 games unbeaten! The media here were salivating over Chelsea's 13 wins in a row and they've not been in the CL so haven't had anywhere near the level of opposition. 40 games unbeaten is exceptional. They could have eased off at 3-2 as they were through but fought further to draw the game. I thought our start of the season was incredible, we've a way to go! And I don't want to hear "La Liga is piss poor apart from Barca" because in Europe the Spanish sides always do a lot better than teams from our league.

Agree, people are discrediting Zidane and are saying he's been fortunate. Forty games unbeaten is a sensational record and I doff my cap to them.

Agree, people are discrediting Zidane and are saying he's been fortunate. Forty games unbeaten is a sensational record and I doff my cap to them.

and Zidane has won more trophies than he's been defeated at Real, which is pretty cool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.