La Liga 2017/18

Messi’s free kick last night was out this world. Never seen a ball dip into the back of the net like that. I hope he turns up at the World Cup this summer to put any claims that Ronaldo is better than him to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Messi’s free kick last night was out this world. Never seen a ball dip into the back of the net like that. I hope he turns up at the World Cup this summer to put any claims that tranny is better than him to bed.
Only rags and RM fans think that.

Madrid beat again tonight at home to leganes although a host of second string players bar three or four ..

You watch when it comes to the Champions League, they will be back on it like a train.

Got a feeling Madrid will have PSG.

All hangs on the Champions League now for Real, lose to PSG and knowing them, Zidane is probably a goner.

They have an old squad though, which needs refreshing, might take them a while to hit the heights again. Navas, Ramos, Modric, Benzema, Ronaldo all 30+ and Marcelo will be in May.

Surely Zidane's for the sack?

Champions League or not I can't see Madrid just treading water for even that tournaments sake. He did the sum total of fuck all in them winning it so don't see it granting him a stay of execution.

Surely Zidane's for the sack?

Champions League or not I can't see Madrid just treading water for even that tournaments sake. He did the sum total of fuck all in them winning it so don't see it granting him a stay of execution.

It will be interesting to see if they go for Pochettino.

It might be the only way of getting Kane out of Spurs in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.