La Liga 2017/18

You just can’t hate him though, can you? Try’s hard and seems a nice bloke. He’s just shit with a football at his feet.

If Pogba gets in that France team instead of Nzonzi this summer, then Deschamps deserves the sack.

I think you must be imagining it.

I was under the impression Nzonzi could pass it etc just fine, but I had it pointed out to me by people who know a lot more about football than I do, that it's simply because I don't understand the position he plays & in fact, he can't actually do, what he appears to be doing (again) tonight vs Barcelona, as he appeared to do v Utd.

I think you must be imagining it.

I was under the impression Nzonzi could pass it etc just fine, but I had it pointed out to me by people who know a lot more about football than I do, that it's simply because I don't understand the position he plays & in fact, he can't actually do, what he appears to be doing (again) tonight vs Barcelona, as he appeared to do v Utd.

Reminds me of a taller Fernandinho, but a tad more defensive. Same passing ability and he’s just a beast.

Great finish to this.

Oh 2-2. Sevilla you absolute twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.