La Liga 2017/18

Another red for giving a ref lip. I suppose it's commendable that these referees aren't taking any bullshit

Re: Barca

I hope we lot and Dortmumd hold firm on Dembele and Coutinho. And that they get bounced early in the Champions League.

I used to prefer Barca of the big two in spain, but over the last few years I started liking Madrid better. It was the whole "we and only WE know how to play football, and you must play like WE want you to" stuff from Xavi and about how their players openly talk about how lovely it would be to play with players from other teams.

Not really a big fan of entitled Barca in this moment, and it was good to see PSG give them a taste of their own medicine.

I hope you steal Messi from them.

Re: Barca

I hope we lot and Dortmumd hold firm on Dembele and Coutinho. And that they get bounced early in the Champions League.

I used to prefer Barca of the big two in spain, but over the last few years I started liking Madrid better. It was the whole "we and only WE know how to play football, and you must play like WE want you to" stuff from Xavi and about how their players openly talk about how lovely it would be to play with players from other teams.

Not really a big fan of entitled Barca in this moment, and it was good to see PSG give them a taste of their own medicine.

I hope you steal Messi from them.
Still like Barca much better because I like Messi, what he stands for, the way he plays and his unselfishness... and still dislike RM because of you-know-who.

But it's been getting much closer - Barca's management has gone totally crazy, anti their own club - whereas Zinidane has stabilized the turbulent previously turbulent RM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.