La Liga 2017/18

Just watching Levante v Real Sociedad and the Sociedad keeper pulled off a brilliant double save. I was just thinking we should be looking at that keeper when the commentators pointed out it was Geronimo Rulli. 1st time I've seen him.

Just seen Barca wanted their match moved, but it was refused, so they played it with no fans - on 25 mins notice.

Real Betis vs Valencia: 3 - 6
The last 15 minutes or so were insane. Betis fans must have loved to see their team fight back like that.The Betis players were so exhausted for the last goal, they didn't even run back to defend. Their legs just couldn't do it anymore.
I think they need a better keeper and that would be a start. But the game absolutely insane.

Barcelona beating Sevilla but it's not been convincing. Sevilla holding their own in the Nou Camp. I tell you what I know they've started really well in the league but we look much better than them at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.