La Liga thread 2015/16

Ric

Administrator
I'm sure fatigue from Tuesday night is a big factor, but I'm quite enjoying seeing Barca take a hiding tonight.

Just seen the result.

It definitely looks like fatigue has kicked in, plus Barca had no Busquets or Pique playing, both of whom are absolutely key for them defensively.

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into it. Just nice seeing Suarez and Alves with faces like slapped arses.

Barca getting robbed here. If they don't win this questions need to be asked about this bent ref..

So Sky sack Scott Minto for this Dollybird, all high heels and makeup..

Barca getting robbed here. If they don't win this questions need to be asked about this bent ref..

I was at the game today, weird place Camp Nou, the only atmosphere was the Barca fans booing the referee (this was certainly louder than when they scored)... and it was only 2/3 full.

Ronaldo walking off the pitch like Real Madrid Lost.. my gosh what a horrible cu**.. too much baggage. Real Madrid have proved they don't need him, he isn't worth the hassle anymore. They should sell him while his stock is high.. because Rafa won't pander to him so his output will be less (his goals is all he can bring to a team, a tap-in merchant these days), and that is the right thing to do, making Real Madrid a team as they can't rely on Ronaldo forever. And we seen today with James he can take better free-kicks, and we know Bale can.. Ronaldo is holding the team back !! Bale can score (not just poacher goals) and assist, the total footballer.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.