Lacazette

carlos tevez is a blue

<a class="postlink" href="http://golazogoal.com/revealed-man-city-to-make-25m-move-for-the-french-star/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://golazogoal.com/revealed-man-city ... ench-star/</a>

I know the link's utter tosh but seen enough of his name mentioned on here to have his own thread.

I like him, he's an upmarket Remy and younger.

L'Équipe had a front page on him calling him a phenomenon.

He is the first player in France since the late 70's to score 15 goals in the opening 18 games, at 23 too.

The lad could be the next top class centre forward.

Lacazette to PSG and Cavani to City? Lyon will want to find a replacement as well which makes it a no go mid season.

Price depending he'd be a decent buy, explosive pace from the couple times I've seen him and decent enough finishing, he's 23-24? So certainly has the potential to improve.

He's nothing on Aguero at all, but when Aguero is out we find it hard to slip balls behind the defensive line because Dzeko and Jovetic just don't have that pace and it can sometimes disrupt our flow, this guy has that.

Not sure what they'd ask for him though, certainly can't see him ever being more than just a decent fast striker so I'd be really hesitant to spend big money on the fella.

After a little browse on that site it seems to be utter shite. One story suggests the owner was ready to sell if we didn't make the last 16 of the champs league.
This young lad looks okay though.

bluechampion7891 said:
can he be described as a powerful striker? using strength and holding up the ball effectively?

Definately, but also the kind of strikers that tries to take on five men at a time, not succeeding every time.

Bruun said:
bluechampion7891 said:
can he be described as a powerful striker? using strength and holding up the ball effectively?

Definately, but also the kind of strikers that tries to take on five men at a time, not succeeding every time.
I started off thinking of Drogba but ended up with visions of Samaras.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.