Lacazette

Supposedly we're in for him. 22 goals in 23 games. Linked with Arsenal, Dortmund, City, and Athletico Madrid. Probably nothing in it but might be worth a look/discussion. Not even sure we'd be first choice for him anyway as he'd be a good replacement for Griezmann, Pierre, or Alexis.

Supposedly we're in for him. 22 goals in 23 games. Linked with Arsenal, Dortmund, City, and Athletico Madrid. Probably nothing in it but might be worth a look/discussion. Not even sure we'd be first choice for him anyway as he'd be a good replacement for Griezmann, Pierre, or Alexis.
10 of those 22 goals were from the penalty spot. He has 27 in 32 overall for the season so far.

Not worth, not worth at all. You'll be dissapointed if you take this guy.

Not a bad player, but will never be a top scorer.

Like someone else said, I see him being a replacement for a club selling an attacker this summer. My guess would be Arsenal or Atletico

Just watched him against Roma and he was superb! Seems to have everything Pep looks for in a Striker, defends and presses from the front, has pace and links play well and is deadly to so i can't see much you can not like to be honest, looks a bit of an upgrade on Aubamayang imo

Atletico have a ban to overturn I think. I also think he might go to whoever finishes in a champions league place between Arsenal or Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.