Lacazette

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
We could still go in for him, Jovetic and Dzeko could easily both leave this summer.

Was talking to someone last night who reckons edin is off this month as he's not happy about bony coming in and wanted guarantees that he would be ahead of him in the pecking order. When he never got them assurances he spat the dummy and consequently was dropped yesterday.

Dzeko? having a strop? well I never......

i'd have no problem with any fee of over 15m.

Agree,Bony is a serious improvement

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
We could still go in for him, Jovetic and Dzeko could easily both leave this summer.

Was talking to someone last night who reckons edin is off this month as he's not happy about bony coming in and wanted guarantees that he would be ahead of him in the pecking order. When he never got them assurances he spat the dummy and consequently was dropped yesterday.

Should be demanding 25m+

Silva_Spell said:
FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:

Should be demanding 25m+

If there's a team that wants to spend £25m on Dzeko i'd be astonished.

malg said:
callumcity said:
richards30 said:

Please let this be true.
Why?

Because we play better without him, he isn't good enough and he doesn't look like he gives a fuck anymore. It also gives us the opportunity to replace him with somebody better. No brainer.

callumcity said:
Silva_Spell said:
FantasyIreland said:

Should be demanding 25m+

If there's a team that wants to spend £25m on Dzeko i'd be astonished.

When Shane Long is a £12 mil player I wouldn't take less than £20 mill.

Going off topic £15-20m is the about right if we are to cash in on Dzeko in January, In his current state we would be lucky to get £25m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.