Lack of striking options

I wouldnt say no to David Villa on loan after the mls finishes. At the very least he can keep fit training with us.

Well imo we best hope that Serge doesn't get injured because when Champions league starts we will be in trouble with only Bony as a genuine striking option and 3 big/important matches to win every 8 days. This is a worry !
So, you think we should buy a striker good enough to replace Aguero, who might only play 4 or 5 games if that ?

If we sign a striker, we can demolish CFA while we're at it too. Let's keep Iheanacho as 3rd choice and have faith in him!

I am sure at City Live when they announced the award for the outfield player with most minutes on the pitch they said Sergio was second. If correct this is not too shabby for an "injury prone" guy.

It is, and I say we should go for Rolando Bianchi - prolofic scorer, speks the lingo and he travels well.

No chance we could attract the big names like Bianchi. I'm feeling a world record bid of 140m for Samaras will help us challange for that top 6 finish. Anonymous2956252345343453355353455 said there is a chance this might happen.

Kelechi is expected to go out on loan though isn't he, along with Denayer (which is disappointing). In which case we do only have Sergio & Bony as recognised strikers. I think a cheeky bid for Charlie Austin wouldn't be the worst idea...?

Kelechi is expected to go out on loan though isn't he, along with Denayer (which is disappointing). In which case we do only have Sergio & Bony as recognised strikers. I think a cheeky bid for Charlie Austin wouldn't be the worst idea...?

I haven't seen anyone say Nacho is going on loan. In fact I'd be amazed if he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.