Lady? Thatcher (state funeral)

TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
BlackSheep said:
Maggie's economics was fundamentally flawed and her social engineering was, for me, merely a humane version of that undertaken by the likes of Mussolini and Pinochet.

Couldn't have put it better myself. People blame Labour for the anti-social behaviour, but that has to bread over a generation. The tories started that - All hail the milk snatcher!

Every problem we face in modern Britain is down to Thatcher. She ripped this country apart for 20 years or so. How anyone can defend her is beyond me.

Well not just her, Blair and Brown have continued what she started.

dannybcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
BlackSheep said:
Maggie's economics was fundamentally flawed and her social engineering was, for me, merely a humane version of that undertaken by the likes of Mussolini and Pinochet.

Couldn't have put it better myself. People blame Labour for the anti-social behaviour, but that has to bread over a generation. The tories started that - All hail the milk snatcher!

Every problem we face in modern Britain is down to Thatcher. She ripped this country apart for 20 years or so. How anyone can defend her is beyond me.

Because they saw what shit the tories got this country into. It will take 25 years of labour to even be able to start to undo their raping of the nation and thats not going to happen.

mat said:
dannybcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
BlackSheep said:

Because they saw what shit the tories got this country into. It will take 25 years of labour to even be able to start to undo their raping of the nation and thats not going to happen.
Oh so we have to wait 25 years for it to turn around? Facts are that Labour has failed miserably.

BTâ„¢ said:
mat said:
dannybcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
BlackSheep said:

Oh so we have to wait 25 years for it to turn around? Facts are that Labour has failed miserably.

Labour HAVE failed miserably not HAS. As the dame once sang 'This is not America...sha la la la la'

Labour, well NEW labour, never stood a chance of reversing 25years of Tory hate.

Problem is that no political party with a 4-5 year election window will ever sort out the problems we have. They are only interested in the here and now. And they are only interested in how the here and now looks to marginal voters.

Democracy as practised in this country is spectacularly crap. A benign dictatorship would be better imvho but the risks of a Hitler/Mugabe style leader are too great.

BlackSheep said:
Problem is that no political party with a 4-5 year election window will ever sort out the problems we have. They are only interested in the here and now. And they are only interested in how the here and now looks to marginal voters.

Democracy as practised in this country is spectacularly crap. A benign dictatorship would be better imvho but the risks of a Hitler/Mugabe style leader are too great.

A benevolent dictator would be far greater than the party politics we currently endure, I agree. Though as you say the risks there are far too great.

Of course, there is always anarchy... (true Anarchy, not the dog on a string, tree climbing type. Malatesta had the right idea.)

TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
mat said:
dannybcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mat said:
BlackSheep said:

Labour HAVE failed miserably not HAS. As the dame once sang 'This is not America...sha la la la la'

Labour, well NEW labour, never stood a chance of reversing 25years of Tory hate.

Never stood a chance due to their crap policies and the fact that they are more money grabbing than the tories are/were.
Quango this and committee that.They spend more money on admin than they do on anything else.Blair promised a whiter than white party and fucked that up straight away.A lieing scumbag.Brown is the same.Full of lies and u-turns.

The rest are the same.The country is heading for a recession and they vote to keep their 26k extra package a year.They all employ members of their families and fiddle as much as possible.

Anyone who wants to be an MP should be banned for life from being one.We vote to put them there and then they ignore what we tell them favouring the party line.Wankers.All of them.

Then they come up with plainly fucking stupid policies designed to get more cash out of the British public.Most of them are ex-public school losers who had no mates.Suddenly they are part of a gang and boom...instant power to the head.

Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.