Ladyman on City.

moomba said:
shaundickov said:
Not a shedload more money-grabbing foreigners who couldn't care less whether City win lose or draw.

Like Goater, Bernarbia, Rosler, Trautmann, Kinkladze etc?

Great you've named 5 exceptions to hundreds of failed foreign signings.

Well done you.

Look at the evidence. Who wins things in England? Chelsea and Scum. Do they have a British backbone to their team and a fighting spirit that we just don't have? Yes.

scorer said:
chesterguy said:
I have read some crap on here but this takes some beating. I know there are those who just want Hughes out which bearing in mind where we are I can understand. But to believe that our owners will continue to employ the manager because they will read articles in the British press and base their decision on such articles is laughable if people werent being so serious.

I think the article is quite well balanced and there are many City fans whose glass is 3/4 empty and choose to look at the negative side. You could say we are just 9 points off being in 6th place. I am sure at theis time last season the gap between the bottom and the top of the league was much greater.

Conspiracy theorists keep at it you no doubt think the Loch Ness monster is out there too

You are misguided my friend. My post was in part tongue in cheek, however, if you think we are in a justifiable and good position you it is you that is on another planet.... have you seen the effort that is being put in by the players over the last few matches? Its embarassing TBH. Yes we are just 9 points of 6th place... thats three wins, assuming noone else around us picks up points. That as we all know is not gonna happen!

It what way am I misguided. You are claimimg that an apparent journalist who alledgedly hates City is writing a nice article about Hughes which are owners will read and therefore will keep him in the job.........and you claim I'm misguided I would say you are deluded.

You claim in another post "9 points just aint gonna happen... try two or three" as though it is fact this is just your opinion it actually might. I think that there are certain players who Hughes does not rate such as Elano if so he will be gone in January why not let Hughes buy the players he wants as Ericsson did then judge him. Whats to satop us going on a run like we did at the start of last season. By half decent manager you no doubt would like Redknapp here after what he has done at Spurs.......god preserve us!!

Thanx4Knives said:
Terry and Lampard are made to look better by the Foreign player they play along side e.g. Essein and Carvalio!

Bullsh*t.

I would kill to have 2 players like Terry and Lampard in our team.

So would most City fans.

Rather them than Toure and Diarra.

shaundickov said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Terry and Lampard are made to look better by the Foreign player they play along side e.g. Essein and Carvalio!

Bullsh*t.

I would kill to have 2 players like Terry and Lampard in our team.

So would most City fans.

Rather them than Toure and Diarra.

Zabaleta and Kompany have played with more passion in the last two games than a few of our English players have done all season, its all down to the individual not their nationality!

Thanx4Knives said:
Zabaleta and Kompany have played with more passion in the last two games than a few of our English players have done all season, its all down to the individual not their nationality!

I'm not saying ALL english players play with passion.

But in general, brazilians = flair, italians = staunch defence, germans = workrate and efficiency, dutch = passing and technical ability,

english = battlers, bulldog spirit and passion

This is what we lack big-time. Chelsea and Scum have it in abundance.

Diarra, Santa Cruz and Toure DO NOT HAVE IT.

scorer said:
Just a thought and a message to all you conspiracy theorists out there that call ladyman a rag loving c**t etc... (and tjhere are many of you).

Could there be a hidden agenda at work here? Why does he want Hughes to stay? Could it be that he sees he is not up to the job and wants to watch City fail??

Think about it... read between the lines, the message is in there!

tinfoil_hat_wearers_for_bush.jpg

;-)

shaundickov said:
Thanx4Knives said:

I'm not saying ALL english players play with passion.

But in general, brazilians = flair, italians = staunch defence, germans = workrate and efficiency, dutch = passing and technical ability,

english = battlers, bulldog spirit and passion

This is what we lack big-time. Chelsea and Scum have it in abundance.

Diarra, Santa Cruz and Toure DO NOT HAVE IT.

I'll agree with Toure but Diarra is the opposite he's a battler and also gives his all from what I've seen and Im undecided with Santa but if Hughes can get another 20+ goals out of him, why not!

Thanx4Knives said:
I'll agree with Toure but Diarra is the opposite he's a battler and also gives his all from what I've seen and Im undecided with Santa but if Hughes can get another 20+ goals out of him, why not!

Diarra has moved from Chelsea to Arsenal to Portsmouth in a very short space of time. He's a journeyman already.

I'm sure he's a decent player, but he's not what we need.

shaundickov said:
moomba said:
Like Goater, Bernarbia, Rosler, Trautmann, Kinkladze etc?

Great you've named 5 exceptions to hundreds of failed foreign signings.

Well done you.

Look at the evidence. Who wins things in England? Chelsea and Scum. Do they have a British backbone to their team and a fighting spirit that we just don't have? Yes.

They do have a british backbone but unless we are in a good position, like they are + we're not currently - attracting our country's most gifted players will always be a struggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.