Lancashire CCC

First semi final, who do we want to win based on Lancs hopefully getting through?
Pissed off that I`ll be missing this with City being at home. Recording the whole day to watch later when I get back from the match.
I think I'd rather have Northants, as long as we could get Willey out quickly the rest doesn't scare me as much as Birmingham. Gonna have to play well to beat Hampshire first though!

The seam attack was worrying with Jarvis' injury. It left a complete novice Griffiths bowls against Afridi, another T20 novice Edwards and the other experienced seamer dislocates a finger then bowls another 8 balls.

In the end the Davies dropping Cobb was the low point, and the the next delivery the high point in that Griffiths over. All the twos Lancashire ran were crucial with Northants looking visibly less 'athletic'.

13th competition, won buy 13, not a patch on the players in the 2005 final but a more focused team performance. You don't want international who are not suited to the game, or ever play it, coming back and bowling as they are big names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.