Landon Donovan hates United fans.

+1 for the yank.

... who we could have signed on loan in January to step in for Johnson.

I watch the MLS and I can tell you that although skilled this man is a shitbag.

However this has made me warm up to him a tiny bit.

A technically correct decision by the ref, when you go in like that no one can be surprised at the red that was brandished, a couple of points I will challenge anyone who can say Evans is a dirty player and also if you watch the challenge again both players are reckless in that both are off the floor, that said I hope the lad isn’t too badly injured.

Therfore Donovan is a bit of a prick.

mattbw7 said:
A technically correct decision by the ref, when you go in like that no one can be surprised at the red that was brandished, a couple of points I will challenge anyone who can say Evans is a dirty player and also if you watch the challenge again both players are reckless in that both are off the floor, that said I hope the lad isn’t too badly injured.

Evans isn't a dirty player, he just goes round raping women.

eddie c 123 said:
Anyone got a clip of the foul ?
2rvxv7l.jpg

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mattbw7 said:

Evans isn't a dirty player, he just goes round raping women.

Yes of course he does, thats why he's in prison serving 15 years, or perhaps he will get that for his tackle today, grow up!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.