Landon Donovan hates United fans.

mattbw7 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Evans isn't a dirty player, he just goes round raping women.

Yes of course he does, thats why he's in prison serving 15 years, or perhaps he will get that for his tackle today, grow up!!!
Haha,

Evans hasn't got the sort of funds to sort such 'issues' out of court has he? All I'm saying is someone with those sort of problems is hardly a saint.

Grow up........How about you fuck off to your own forum!!!

mattbw7 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Evans isn't a dirty player, he just goes round raping women.

Yes of course he does, thats why he's in prison serving 15 years, or perhaps he will get that for his tackle today, grow up!!!
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVE NOW!!!!!!

Normally, I'd let this pass, but I've just had another argument with a Rag that, once again, ended in me being personally insulted over something that has nothing to do with football. The majority of you make me sick. The majority of you make me want to give up on football. The majority of you make my eyes buldge and dry up. The majority of you don't know what it's like to be a fan of a rubbish team. Hell, even I don't know that. I'm 16 years old and have followed City through their most successful period of the past 30 years.

I actually thought it was a harsh sending off today for Evans, but because of you, I now want him to serve his supsension, and I really hope it knocks you off the rails and wrecks your title chances, because you've deserved nothing this season. You've been stuttering into second gear in every game, and somehow, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez or Berbatov pop up with the goods and scrap a win (today is a fine example), with the aid of the referee as well.

God I hope we batter you at Wembley. 30,000 City fans will be an arena where we know we can take you on. I'm going to knock on the house of every United fan I know when we win something. I'l be in my full City strip from years ago, scarves and flags held aloft.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH, Rags knock me sick. They really do.

MCFC BOB said:
mattbw7 said:

Normally, I'd let this pass, but I've just had another argument with a Rag that, once again, ended in me being personally insulted over something that has nothing to do with football. The majority of you make me sick. The majority of you make me want to give up on football. The majority of you make my eyes buldge and dry up. The majority of you don't know what it's like to be a fan of a rubbish team. Hell, even I don't know that. I'm 16 years old and have followed City through their most successful period of the past 30 years.

I actually thought it was a harsh sending off today for Evans, but because of you, I now want him to serve his supsension, and I really hope it knocks you off the rails and wrecks your title chances, because you've deserved nothing this season. You've been stuttering into second gear in every game, and somehow, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez or Berbatov pop up with the goods and scrap a win (today is a fine example), with the aid of the referee as well.

God I hope we batter you at Wembley. 30,000 City fans will be an arena where we know we can take you on. I'm going to knock on the house of every United fan I know when we win something. I'l be in my full City strip from years ago, scarves and flags held aloft.

Well thats fair enough in terms of you not wanting us to win the title but calling him a rapist (not that you said that) is pathetic. Good luck with wearing the laser blue kit lol

MCFC BOB said:
mattbw7 said:

Such an inspirational read ;)
Obsessed rags.

BoundedCascade said:
I watch the MLS and I can tell you that although skilled this man is a shitbag.

However this has made me warm up to him a tiny bit.
Out of interest, how is he a shitbag?

mattbw7 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Well thats fair enough in terms of you not wanting us to win the title but calling him a rapist (not that you said that) is pathetic. Good luck with wearing the laser blue kit lol
I've calmed down. Sorry.

I'll wear the purple one, actually. I like that one.<br /><br />-- March 20th, 2011, 1:38 am --<br /><br />
Addam iz pro said:
BoundedCascade said:
I watch the MLS and I can tell you that although skilled this man is a shitbag.

However this has made me warm up to him a tiny bit.
Out of interest, how is he a shitbag?
Got slapped on a train while sleeping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.