Laptops

Aria has some good deals usually. If you get one with Vista on it you will need 2GB of RAM at least and maybe a 120GB hard drive. Try to get one without Norton Antivirus which in my experience upto now of Vista slows laptops down way to much. Kaspersky is the best antivirus out there atm and runs fine with Vista.

Vista I have found to have issues with some drivers so if you plan to get extras like printers have to make sure they are compatable.

XP is a better system IMO, too many bugs and issues with vista, so much so that Microsoft are trying to rush on with the next operating system, ME edition ring any bells ;-)

Dell do have some decent offers at times, for what you get with the warranty etc they are a decent purchase.

Chris Mac said:
I've read a few reviews about lenovo that the battery life isn't that good. Can you update that for me?

I've been using one since Xmas at work, never had any issues about battery life, still, it last about half as long as my MacBook, but it's half the price!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.