Last Film You Saw

American Pie 1, 2 and 3 (Wedding). The soundtracks!...nostalgia is a powerful drug. They were the movies of my youth and I still thoroughly enjoy them.

1999 had American Pie, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Matrix and American Beauty just to name a few. Don’t get that from Hollywood anymore. Took it for granted as an 8 year old.

Films I’ve got lined up to watch

Nobody

Mortal Combat

Stowaway

The Marksman
Watched all those now in order of best

Nobody
Mortal Combat
The Marksman
Stowaway<<<<<Stayaway

American Pie 1, 2 and 3 (Wedding). The soundtracks!...nostalgia is a powerful drug. They were the movies of my youth and I still thoroughly enjoy them.

1999 had American Pie, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Matrix and American Beauty just to name a few. Don’t get that from Hollywood anymore. Took it for granted as an 8 year old.

Dont forget Phantom Menace

American Pie 2 is one of the funniest films ever made. Every scene has a laugh out loud moment

The bit with the fake lesbians and two way radio is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and still howl at it every time I watch it.

Fight Club and Sixth Sense too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.