Last Film You Saw

You'd struggled to reload a 6 shooter with bullets on a galloping horse
Another thing which pisses me off(fuck me I'm on a roll) is when they show a cavalry charge in a film. They show them galloping off at full pelt right from the off, even LOTR did it. In reality they started at a walk and then went to a trot and only in the last 30 yards or so did they gallop full steam ahead.

Not to mention having more lives than Rambo.

The thing is Rambo had survived far worse than a few local police and more importantly was a fictional character. The revanent was based on a true story, but got the Hollywood treatment. DiCaprio was good, he ate raw fish and meat and climbed inside a real horse apparently, all in the freezing cold, it was a good acting performance (its got the feel of Hollywood saying he's been in a lot of good films we'd better give him an Oscar for this) but the film was just a bit meh.

I think the biggest point of bullshit is that the bear attack happened in the summer, it was a mother with 2 young cubs apparently, but that fact got changed in the film.

Last edited:
Went to a free screening of Triple 9 last night. Really enjoyed it. Sure it wont win any awards but it was good action movie with some cracking actors. 7/10 imo.

deadpool 9/10

great film, different from all the other boring hero movies that have been released recently.

The super hero film is definitely not something that I usually go for, but I'm eager to see this. It looks like there a lot of funny moments ?

The super hero film is definitely not something that I usually go for, but I'm eager to see this. It looks like there a lot of funny moments ?
It's probably one of the funniest films I've seen, so many laugh out loud moments.

The thing is Rambo had survived far worse than a few local police and more importantly was a fictional character. The revanent was based on a true story, but got the Hollywood treatment. DiCaprio was good, he ate raw fish and meat and climbed inside a real horse apparently, all in the freezing cold, it was a good acting performance (its got the feel of Hollywood saying he's been in a lot of good films we'd better give him an Oscar for this) but the film was just a bit meh.

I think the biggest point of bullshit is that the bear attack happened in the summer, it was a mother with 2 young cubs apparently, but that fact got changed in the film.
1455206829114396189.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.