Last Film You Saw

Deadpool was, without wanting to elevate expectations, brilliant. :))

Really enjoyed it, and because it's so different I feel like rolling my eyes at the upcoming Captain America Civil War!

The Revenant 8/10

It's had it's mixed reviews from people but I really enjoyed this, DiCaprio's performance was brilliant and if he doesn't win an Oscar then it's a farce, Tom Hardy's performance was brilliant as well and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins an Oscar for best supporting role either and to be honest when you cast 2 brilliant actors like DiCaprio and Hardy you know you're going to get 10/10 acting performances.

The only thing I have against this film and whilst it's not suppose to be a like for like telling of Hugh Glass and more based on the novel written by Michael Punke I do feel as though the inclusion of Glass having a wife and child that were both murdered turned it into a sort of a 'The Crow' film, apart from that, the kidnapped native American and
Fitzgerald being killed by Glass as in history by the time Glass caught up to Fitzgerald he had already joined the army so Glass spared his life as he knew the penalty for killing an American soldier.
I think it's a great story come to life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.