Last Film You Saw

Deadpool. S'ok.

Just hard to understand why there was so much hype....it was basically Jim Carrey in spandex. (I don't mind Jim Carrey, I just thought everyone had gone off that kinda stuff)

Deadpool. S'ok.

Just hard to understand why there was so much hype....it was basically Jim Carrey in spandex. (I don't mind Jim Carrey, I just thought everyone had gone off that kinda stuff)

Wasn't it Ryan Reynolds?

Watched Pulp Fiction again the other night. Only seen it once before, and that was at the pictures when it first came out. Amazing film and well worth revisiting if, like me, it's been 20 odd years since you last watched it.

10 Cloverfield Lane - really enjoyed it, especially the last 45 minutes. Thought it had some great twists and unexpected turns and really good characters. 8/10

Watched Pulp Fiction again the other night. Only seen it once before, and that was at the pictures when it first came out. Amazing film and well worth revisiting if, like me, it's been 20 odd years since you last watched it.

Heard about Pulp Fiction 2 coming.

Sunshine. Possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

San Andreas. Worse than Sunshine. Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.