Last Film You Saw

10 Cloverfield Lane, well weird but good..... It was like two films merged into one!

Also anyone read about the new Ghostbusters trailer being the most disliked trailer video on YouTube? Does look shit to be honest.

Get Carter with Micheal Caine last Friday .

Nice gritty film also starring Alf Roberts from coronation street .

10 cloverfield as everyone says great film
the colony. Film about the Chilean military coup of 1973. True story and quite disturbing!

Captain America : Civil War

Kind of lost the thread of it half way through but soon caught up...yep was ok nothing amazing or new but a good viweing 8.1/10

Agree with the comments on Cloverfield that was good but my pick of the last few weeks has to be Jungle Book..superb!

IT-FOLLOWS-AU-Poster.jpg

Captain America, not bad at all, thought it would go cheesy but it stayed hard throughout mostly.

Iron man is evolving well and still a great character, i feel all these characters needed a tougher task in the magical world of hollywood and they got more to chew on.
Of course there was cheese, it is hollywood but all in all, a very good film.

Now i need to fix it again because the 1080p that came out has bad hue and gamma, cleaned it is much better so refining the filters now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.