Last Film You Saw

X-Men Apocalypse

40min into it and it feels closer to the cheesy first 2 and 3 (a bit) than the more recent darker offerings.
That said Magneto gives a hint it will not all stay happy clappy.

Not happy about the shitty romance hollywood feels the need to squeeze in, who the hell do they think they are catering for with that shit.
Women can like comic super hero films you know without needing a bit of weepy shite.

Baddie seems decent but the plot in general seems a bit thin and hollywood, worth a watch? yeah nd as i write this it is getting better.

Me and the Mrs are going to see it Saturday. Loved the recent ones so hoping this doesn't tarnish it too much.

10 Cloverfield Lane

Literally no idea what happened, or why. Why its linked to the original Cloverfield, so what happened. Weird!!

It's not technically linked with the original Cloverfield, originally it was going to be called the cellar but the production team decided to rename it 10 Cloverfield Lane as a spiritual successor to Cloverfield. It's weird, basically even though they're part of the same franchise, both films don't actually have anything in common like a typical prequel and sequel.

Watched this last night, quite enjoyed it and Zoey Deutch is a nice added bonus :)

Zoey-Deutch:-Heather-Gildroy-Photoshoot-2015--07-662x993.jpg
She is the daughter of Lea Thompson who among other things was Marty McFly's mum in Back to the Future. Makes me feel old.

X-Men Apocalypse

40min into it and it feels closer to the cheesy first 2 and 3 (a bit) than the more recent darker offerings.
That said Magneto gives a hint it will not all stay happy clappy.

Not happy about the shitty romance hollywood feels the need to squeeze in, who the hell do they think they are catering for with that shit.
Women can like comic super hero films you know without needing a bit of weepy shite.

Baddie seems decent but the plot in general seems a bit thin and hollywood, worth a watch? yeah nd as i write this it is getting better.

Is there a decent torrent of it out mate or did you go cinema??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.