Last Film You Saw

Bone Tomahawk.... Seriously wtf

A classic western, pissed off with myself for letting this go under the radar, also banshee fans have the pleasure of seeing lilly symons (:

Cracker
Bone tomahawk is seriously up there with the best. Faboulsy written and acted. Also one of the most Horrific kill scenes in all of movie history

Bone tomahawk is seriously up there with the best. Faboulsy written and acted. Also one of the most Horrific kill scenes in all of movie history

It really was.... Done a bit of research on the making, director etc, it's one of those slow burners that is becoming a cult classic..

I'm not squeamish but that kill scene made me look away, briefly... 10/10

It really was.... Done a bit of research on the making, director etc, it's one of those slow burners that is becoming a cult classic..

I'm not squeamish but that kill scene made me look away, briefly... 10/10
This is one of those films I've been meaning to watch but never got round to then forgot about. I take it I've been missing out from the reviews? I'll have to watch it over the weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.