Last Film You Saw

Hardcore Henry

Breath of fresh air, excellent film imo but could be marmite for a few.
The main chap Sharlito Copley "PRAWNS" and howling mad in 2010 A-Team proved again he deserves to be considered in the top echelon of actors imo, i mean ever, yea i think he is that good.

I saw The Nice Guys, decent flick but nowhere near worthy of Shane Black's considerable name. The script is a co-write and it's very predictable and too laid back. No crazy ex-Vietnam Vet & Cop Buddy saying one liners involving coffee. No gay Val Kilmer shooting hoods with his crotch gun. No Pre-brain damage Gary Busey saying, "Merry F-cking Christmas."

It's kind sad because Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling do have some obvious chemistry. What we're getting is Michael Caine beating people up but with no "You're a big man but you're out of shape...."

Hardcore Henry

The main chap Sharlito Copley "PRAWNS" and howling mad in 2010 A-Team proved again he deserves to be considered in the top echelon of actors imo, i mean ever, yea i think he is that good.

Just been reading the reviews. I'm looking forward to this and Bone Tomahawk.

Hardcore Henry

I'm still waiting for him to do District 10, District 9 was surprisingly good and really funny

Bone Tomahawk.... Seriously wtf

A classic western, pissed off with myself for letting this go under the radar, also banshee fans have the pleasure of seeing lilly symons (:

Cracker

Haha, classic western. Shit me up towards the end. Slow burner but very good and somewhat disturbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.