Last Film You Saw

Imperium

Daniel Ratcliffe posing as a neo Nazi......come on....

6/10
Just watching that now. White supremacists are piss easy to infiltrate. Just two then you've been on the military, shave your head, and hey presto, you're in. Oh, and they tell you their most intricate plans straight away. It's not that good.

Step brothers.

"When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

Best film ever 10/10.
"'I've got a lucious v of hair going from my chest pubes to my ball fro" John C Reilly makes me laugh just looking at him. He was better in Talladega Nights though.

I thought that Si, honest mate the story has some complexity. Give it another 20min bud and if you feel the same fair enough.

It is the Kolarov of films haha.
haha, great analogy,i thought it might need you to have played the game to get it.

In The Deep - Great White Sharks and fit ladies being attacked by said Great Whites, what is not to like, 7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.