Last Film You Saw

The thing john carpenter killed a Sunday afternoon 8/10
What poor thing? And WTF did it do to deserve being killed by John? And neither the 8th of October not the 10th of August were Sundays so it obvious that you made this shit up. Feckin killer carpenters.

Just noticed Stakeland 2 is out. I shall be giving it a go over the coming days.

It was good, bleak as the first one.

I was just browsing the server to see what I could watch tonight and it jumped out at me like one of the nasty fuckers in the film. Looking forward to this one.
On a side note, tx for the herbal sleep remedy you recommend. I slept like a teenager last night, must have had about ten hours, interrupted only by a piss break.

The first John Wick movie - not normally a fan of shoot em up films, but I really enjoyed this one. Not really sure where they go with the 2nd given he kills absolutely everybody in sight. 7/10.

Ha! Touche. Does his dog survive though?

You're going to think I am nuts but that was the one part of the first John Wick movie that made absolutely crystal clear sense to me. Not the going around to nightclubs and murdering as many people as possible. Not the being chased by Russian gangsters while every assassin in town tries to shoot him. But somehow the dog's death making him go on a kill crazy rampage made me go, "Yeah. I can see a person finally snapping. Life can be that shitty...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.