Last Film You Saw

Get Out

I'm conceding to the fact that I know fuck all about a good film anymore after watching this! How it has a 99% rating on Rotten Tomatoes I do not know, the dialogue was fucking awful, and apart from Daniel Kaluuya the acting was fucking wank... The only good thing was that the story was kind of original, as I've never seen that kind of story being used!

But fucking hell I wish I went with my instincts and fucked it off after the first 8 minutes!

Get Out

I'm conceding to the fact that I know fuck all about a good film anymore after watching this! How it has a 99% rating on Rotten Tomatoes I do not know, the dialogue was fucking awful, and apart from Daniel Kaluuya the acting was fucking wank... The only good thing was that the story was kind of original, as I've never seen that kind of story being used!

But fucking hell I wish I went with my instincts and fucked it off after the first 8 minutes!
I felt the same, instincts won out after about 20 minutes.

Get Out

I enjoyed it, old fashioned slow burner type thriller/horror, no shock or action gimmicks, a style of film from before the hollywod blockbuster, simple stoy telling, yeah a bit clunky, but was the directors 1st horror flick and did a decent enough job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.