Last Film You Saw

Gifted. Very good. McKenna Grace brilliant as child genius whose uncle guardian (Chris Evans) wants her to have a normal life.

Churchill. Boring, repetitive with daft idea that 3 days before D-Day Churchill was trying to change the whole plan,

Haha well, I suppose I'd let my 15 yr old lad watch it but the references to rimming may put some off, especially on a Sunday afternoon :p

Oh aye yeah err ok maybe a Sunday evening hehe. I just remember it being a kind of gentle-ish buddy film, i forgot the rimming and probably a fair bit of other stuff hehe.

Did you know 'Pippin' Peregrin Took is 50 next year. Just looking at some LOTR stuff and decided to google the actor, mad as fuck that is.

Saw Moonlight. Amazing movie but depressing as fuck. Can't believe that fantasy crap fest La La Land was even considered for Best Picture.

Modern Problems. Kitschy little 80's comedy that nobody remembers starring Chevy Chase. Man that guy was funny once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.