Last Film You Saw

Cardboard Gansters - Super realistic Irish Gangster Film. Good film if somewhat a bit predictable, also can't help get the feeling seen it all before somewhere, but if you liked Love Hate this will be right up your street. Top acting, has a great soundtrack too featuring Dublin rap music. A Dublin boys in the hood sumed it up well.

Last edited:
Just watched spiderman, got the comics mid teen high school spidey story style exactly right and was an excellent film. 9/10.

Watched wonder woman other day, think the original WW2 setting would have suited better but understand why they changed it, at last a decent DC film in the present universe of theirs, post nolan trilogy 8.5/10 for me

Watched The Death of Louis XIV. Two weeks condensed into two hours but still it's a slow film. Intriguing is that Jean Pierre Leaud, playing the dying king, was the urchin in Truffaut's The 400 Blows, 58 years ago.

jean-pierre-leaud-the-400-blows.jpg

The dark horse - breathtaking 9.7/10

I love when films like this, with little international exposure, can elevate itself through pure craft. Cliff Curtis, who I had no idea was a Maori, delivers a sublime performance.... touched me from start to finish!

Nocturnal Animals, what a giant pile of poo. Turned it off, no idea what's its supposed to even be about. 1/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.