Last Film You Saw

Watched Doomsday on HBO last night, thought it ws a bit shit.

However, finally watched V for Vendetta for the first time and found it excellent.

Dunkirk - poignant and very well filmed. Enjoyed it immensely. Will say though if there were more than 10'000 on the beach he filmed I'd be shocked. Needed more scale to the stranded soldiers and flotilla but everything else was spot on.
Finally got round to seeing it,thought it was fucking brilliant.

Last edited:
Upstream color - 7.5/10

By the guy who did primer and like that film no one will know what the fuck is going on until you watch it two or three more times. Beautifully filmed and very different

War for the Planet of the Apes - Brilliant and completed this part of the story in real style....with good links to the 70's films, 9/10 (I would have given it 10/10 but I thought the ending was a bit "biblical", Ceasar leading the apes to the promised land).

Spirited Away - Brilliant and unique.

The Raid 2: Redeption - The first one is a classic. This was basically a snuff flick. Turned it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.